Im here, blogging, at long last. I think this is the longest break ive ever had from blogging, its not really been intentional, there are just always other things that need done and blogging is the first thing to go. My return to work probably coincided with my blogging hiatus. I work 25 hours a week as a project coordinator for a charity and that, along with 2 kids, a husband, 2 rabbits and all the household 'stuff' pretty much fills all my time. I just logged into my Bloglovin' account though and i see many of the blogs i follow have also been on a bit of a break too. Funny how that happens!
Lets see if i can remember some things that have happened since i last blogged back in June.
-We had the hottest July i can remember and i spent a fabulous week at our church camp in the glorious sunshine. Arriving at camp in shorts and vest tops at 8am and still in the same leaving at 10pm at night is unheard of for me. This is Scotland! It was really great.
-On the 11th August our family increased by 2. We got bunnies! Here are Hippy and Hoppy :)
- Matthew and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary.
- We went away to Centre Parcs in the lake district and had a lovely time. I even had time to read some of a book *gasp*
- I got glasses for reading and using the computer, which has made me feel like im getting old.
- The jogging group I started in the village where i live celebrated its first anniversary!
- I finished some stitching! Caleb's nursery class has 3 teachers and i thought id stitch for them all. These actually took me a lot longer than i anticipated but they were finished in time.