|You Are 44% Girly|
You're a little girly, a little boyish, and probably a whole lot indie.
You have your own unique style, and it pretty much defies gender lines.
Wednesday, 28 February 2007
Monday, 26 February 2007
Friday, 23 February 2007
Wednesday, 21 February 2007
As for a stitching update...ive finished the first room on Dollhouse. I'll post a picture later in the week. I'm now planning what to do for the Christmas Ornament SAL this weekend. I just joined that recently. It feels a bit weird thinking about Christmas ornaments in February but it'll be great at Christmas time when i have all these lovely ornaments. I'm going to do little, uncomplicated pieces as i dont have much free time. I'm also about to start a SAL with Jamie which im also excited about, i'll write more about that another time.
Saturday, 17 February 2007
Thursday, 15 February 2007
Seen this on a few blogs so thought i'd try it out! Its fairly accurate, not sure
that's a good thing though LOL
You scored as Harry Potter. You are a very passionate
and caring person when it comes to the wellness of your
friends as well as others. You're very temperamental and
sarcastic, and sometimes you'll flow a little bit over to the
arrogant and obnoxious side when your temper gets the best
of you. But you're bold and daring and will stand up for what
you feel is right with bravery.
Harry Potter Character Combatibility Test
created with QuizFarm.com
Tuesday, 13 February 2007
I have recently discovered Google Reader. It's such a great way to read blogs and saves a lot of time. I'd recommend it to everyone. Im not a google employee or anything, but it's well worth promoting!
I got this through on an email today so thought i'd share it, made me laugh anyway
You know you're living in 2007 when........
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses. (*so true*)
6. You go home after a long day at work you still answer the phone in a business manner.
7. You make phone calls from home, you accidentally dial "9" to get an outside line. (*i do this all the time*)
8. You've sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three different companies.
10. You learn about your redundancy on the 11 o'clock news.
11. Your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job.
12. You pull up in your own driveway and use your mobile phone to see if anyone is home.
13. Every commercial on television has a website at the bottom of the screen.
14. Leaving the house without your mobile phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
15. You get up in the morning and go online before getting your coffee.
16. You start tilting your head sideways to smile.
17. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
18. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
19. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
20. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list. and now you're laughing at yourself
Hope everyone has a great Valentine's day. We went out for a meal last night as we're busy tonight and tomorrow night.
Before i go, for anyone interested, i still have space left on my pay it forward!
Sunday, 11 February 2007
I've had a good weekend. Yesterday we babysat my sister' dog, Barney, for about 7 hours. Man, it was exhausting. He's not trained yet so we had to keep an eye on him and put him on the paper everytime he peed. There were a few accidents. He loves attention so if i was watching tv he would bark or bite my slippers! Everytime i had a sip of my tea he would bark. He really is very cute though. Here he is during one of his quieter moments!I have started stitching Dollhouse! Yeah! I love it! I'm going to post this picture even though there's nothing much to see. I've been looking forward to starting this so just thought i'd mark the occasion with a photo. I've also started stitching a free kit that came with this months crossstitcher magazine. Going back to Dollhouse though...the last few things ive stitched have all been on Aida. I just love stitching this on linen though, it's so much nicer.
Wednesday, 7 February 2007
Anyway, any day soon we will become aunty cheryl and uncle matthew! (Elaine, in case you read this, i know we already are to doggy nephew Barney, but it's not really the same!) Matthews brother and his wife were due their first baby on Monday so any day now.... Everytime the phone rings we're expecting it to be them! It'll be hard for Matthew being so far away from them at this time :( but we're going over to Canada on the 26th May so not too long to wait. It would be good if our families all lived in the same place.
Right, im off to watch England vs. Spain football match. I know being born and living in Scotland i should be cheering on Spain and booing England but i don't. I love the England team. We lived in England from when i was 6 until i was 21 and i have an English accent so consider myself part English. The Scottish do NOT like the English though which makes life interesting up here. I'm normally fine once i tell people i was born in Scotland. I used to work with young offenders and they were always nicer to me once i told them i was actually Scottish!! "Braveheart" is always fresh in people's minds!!!!
Monday, 5 February 2007
Now im off to bed. I have a headache and an early night would do me good!
Before i go - thanks to everyone that leaves comments. I love getting them and reading them!
Friday, 2 February 2007
These came from America. I think it's crazy that, even adding on shipping costs, it is still cheaper to buy them online from a US store than it is to buy here in the UK. If any British person reading this knows of somewhere in the UK that isn't costly please let me know! It makes me want to cancel all my weekend plans and just start them all right now. But i won't, because that would be very anti-social!!
Have a good weekend!