I have no excuse, or maybe i do....I was having LHN cravings and am suffering from post holiday blues!! I had more than these 3 in the shopping basket but i was good and cut it down to 3 LOL.
To promote some blogs....anyone interested in a Round Robin?? Donna is looking for 3 more people for a RR. Should be good! Check out Donnas RR blog here and leave her a comment if you're interested. I've never done a RR before so im looking forward to it.
Also, if you are stitching Cirque des Cercles Jamie has set up a blog for stitchers. You can see it here. I guess you leave her a comment if you wish to contribute.
It sucks being back at work after 2 weeks holiday. The weather here is horrible and cold too. I had to wear my big winter coat this morning. Scottish summers are so unpredictable. Yuck. I was thinking about our holiday (instead of working!) and came up with the following
Things i miss about Canada (aside from the obvious - family and friends)
1. Maple Dip Donuts from Tim Hortons
2. Swiss Chalet Sauce hmmmm
3. Swimming pools in Back gardens
4. Warm weather
6. Pleasant and Polite shop assistants/waiters etc
Things i love about being back in Britain
1. British TV (without all those adverts you get in Canada)
2. Public toilets that have doors without gaps at the side and go all the way from the top to the bottom!
3. British Radio
4. Cars of all shapes and sizes
5. A decent cup of tea
6. Hills and green green grass (from all that rain LOL)