We're going out for Christmas dinner this year to a lovely hotel near here. Will be a nice change. I can only remember one other time in which we ate out for Christmas. There will be 9 of us going. Its the same hotel where my sister was married and the food was so good at her wedding so i have high hopes for Christmas dinner too!
I have only one other gift to buy and then im done my shopping. I left it pretty late this year, Christmas seems to have snuck up so quickly. Havent wrapped anything yet, will do that on Christmas eve. I wish you all a very Happy Christmas!!!
Now for a Christmas meme i stole from Cindy's blog
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial one this year
3. When do you put up the tree? 12 days before Christmas
4. When do you take the tree down? 12 days after Christmas
5. Do you like eggnog? Never had it
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Bike
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No but i'd quite like one
8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad
9. Easiest person to buy for? My sister
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A Canada towel
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf - it's so funny!!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December, im never very organised
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably but i cant think of any specific examples
15. Favorite thing to eat and drink at Christmas? Christmas dinner / mulled wine
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear lights
17. Favorite Christmas song? Merry Christmas by Shakin Stevens
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Nope
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Busy shops!
23. Favorite thing about the Christmas holidays? Relaxing, being off work
24. Most memorable gift? Love any gifts!
25. What’s the one thing you seem to never get done at Christmas time? Make my own gifts/ornaments