HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope 2013 is a good one for you. I have made new years resolutions. Someone told me that you're not supposed to share your resolutions with people??? What the heck, it doesn't bother me and i want them recorded to keep myself motivated. They're mostly super boring and housewifey anyway but its things that would make life that little bit easier if i can stick to them!
1. Keep on top of the ironing! I am going to attempt to do some everyday
2. Run. As much as i can. I have a treadmill now so i have no excuses regarding the bad weather or the dark nights. (I originally wanted to aim to run 5K every day, but that's going to be unrealistic)
3. We are going to throw away/give to charity/give to someone 1 item every day from our garage. Our garage is stuffed full of junk, by the end of the year we should be 365 items down!
4. Meal plan and shop accordingly. We've had some frightful credit card bills over the past few months and the depressing thing about them....its all to supermarkets. I am now self-employed and working only one day a week, money will be tight this year and we have to cut back. I have to be more organised with meals.
5. Keep the house tidier. Should i consider my chore rota again? The thought does not appeal to me. However, we need to be tidier. My boys are wildly messy. They scatter their stuff in every room of the house, its so annoying. I am trying to keep the living room relatively toy-free. Matthew and i arent exactly tidy either so we need to get sorted!
Have you made any resolutions? Id be interested to hear/read your posts! It feels good to have goals, right? Even if they are about ironing, tidying and de-cluttering.......