I had a great time away. The weather wasn't great but it didn't matter, we had so much fun! I have come back so tired that i had to take another day off work! Three nights out in a row just finished me off, i must be getting older ;) We slept in late every morning, stayed out late every night, drank too much, ate too much....the usual girly weekend. On sunday we had a relaxing 3 hours at the spa and then walked to the beach later on. Here's a photo of me (on the left) and my friend at the beach Here's another photo of us out one night
The only bad thing about being away...i came back to way over 100 feeds in my google reader. It's going to take a long time to catch up that's for sure!
Now for a stitching update. Here's the latest on Dollhouse. I finished another room last week.
I bought a little bit of stash the other day. The Kreiniks were reduced from £3 to 99p which was great seeing as i needed them anyway for the next PIF gift i'm about to start working on. I also bought some metallic DMC, i've never used this before. It doesn't feel very nice. I love DMC115, i bought it for a freebie i wanted to start and now i can't remember what it was LOL
On a final note, I was tagged by Rowyn, Noreen and Christine whilst i was away. I have to tell you eight things about myself that you might not already know. Here’s how to play:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
So here goes:
1. I love drinking tea. Maybe im addicted, i don't know ( or care ;) )
2. I love doing laundry!
3. My favourite TV shows at the moment are: the apprentice, ugly betty and desperate housewives
4. I go into bookshops, type the books i want into my mobile phone and then order them at my local library (for just 20p) which is right opposite where i live.
5. I am very impatient
6. I have been married 4 years in September
7. I was born in Scotland and live in Scotland but i have an English accent.
8. I love sleeping and love a good 10 hours a night (if only time would allow though!)
Now i tag: Mercy, Donna, Michelle, Itching to Stitch, Karen, Carla, Juls and Paula