Saturday 21 August 2010

Not one but two 10Ks!

In September i'll be running not one but TWO 10Ks! The Great Scottish Run on the 5th September and the Kilmacolm 10K on the 19th. Ive only had 5weeks to train for this so please sponsor me to encourage me on! www.justgiving.com/cherylthomas1

I have chosen to run for a great charity, which was started by good friends of mine, called Footsteps International. They have a blog too here

If you chose to sponsor me via my website, your money will go to Footsteps International. There are 1 million AIDS orphans in Kenya and 50,000 children live on the street. Thousands of children are orphaned each year as a result of accidents and during childbirth, and many more were orphaned during the violence following Kenya’s elections. Footsteps is providing long-term support to some of these desperately needy children.

1 comment:

Rowyn said...

Hi Cheryl

Two 10K runs? Makes me tired just thinking about it. :-) Good luck!

If you are still keen for the ornament swap on my blog, can you please send me your email address (I can't seem to find yours). Mine is rosie_kiwi@hotmail.com

Thanks
Rowyn