1. Im doing the best for my baby, especially with the history of UTIs and Psoriasis in the family
2. Its so darn convenient, i dont have to plan ahead with bottles or worry about sterilising
3. I don't get up in the night at all, i pretty much roll baby from one boob to the other when he wakes for a feed. He doesn't really wake up either.
4. Its so easy to comfort him
5. The majority of the time, its nice to be the one he wants
6. Its good for my health
7. The success you feel when you hit the point when its going well and they're not feeding every half an hour anymore
8. Mummy/baby bonding. Sometimes when he's feeding he looks up at me with those big eyes and my heart could just melt.
9. The weight falls off quicker
10. Its rewarding
1. The baby is always my responsibility, i cant pass him over to my hubby for a night.
2. You never know how much they're getting (not so bad now, but the first 8 weeks is hard)
3. There are never long gaps between feeds
4. Always having to think about what clothes im going to wear..."how can i get my boob out of this dress"
5. Getting my boobs out in public
6. Watching other peoples embarrassment at getting my boobs out in public
7. Always assuming they're crying because they're hungry.
8. Others always assuming they're crying because they're hungry "are you sure you're satisfying him" aaaah
9. For something that's so natural, its not always easy. The constant feeding of the first 2 months is so hard!
11. You're pretty much tied to the baby all the time.
These are my opinions. I don't want any Breastfeeding militants contacting me about my selfish thoughts!
p.s. My giveaway is still open. See yesterdays post.