Wednesday 13 March 2013

Finishes


Turns out this rotation is working out pretty well for getting things finished! It forces me to work on things i don't want to work on! Now this finish is for you Irene. When i finished the stitching on this ornament but was moaning about the actual finishing Irene wrote to me: "Come on Cheryl, just bite the bullet and finish them! Think how 'hip hip hooray' ing you can be then. They are lovely, but not really 'finished' yet are they?? Do I sound like your mother? I sound like my mother! Irene xxx"  Irene, i hope you don't mind me posting your comment here, it did make me laugh a lot and look, it inspired me too lol

Caleb's Christmas (2012) ornament....
Now to finish Aaron's!

Ive finished the stitching on this Lizzie Kate piece too. Caleb has 3 nursery teachers so seeing as how long the Christmas ornaments took, im making an early start to ensure i can get 3 of these done for June.

All is well here at casa Thomas. I had a lovely weekend away there with a whole bunch of women from the church. It was fun and relaxing and a great way to spend Mother's Day...kid free lol ;-)

4 comments:

Cole said...

Great finish Cheryl!

Karoline said...

Celeb's ornament is lovely, congratulations on getting it finished

Lynn said...

Well done on your finish! Congrats!!

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

Oh Cheryl, good on you. Sometimes a little bit of nagging......
Now, I have four, maybe five things to finish, so some gentle nagging aimed my way would be perfectly acceptable.
So sorry to have missed this post until now. Irene xxx