Wednesday 15 December 2010

Christmas Stitching

Here is what will be my 2010 Christmas ornament for Caleb. A Prairie Schooler design. I took the picture with my phone so it's not the best. Now i need to stitch what will be the back of the ornament with a personalised message. Hopefully i can get that done before Christmas!

At last, some stitching for all you who thought this was supposed to primarily be a stitching blog eh ;-)

I had a really tough day at work which has left be drained. Off to bed......

9 comments:

Lynn said...

The perfect ornament for a little boy who loves to be outdoors! Well done.

Rowyn said...

What a cute design, and I agree with Lynn - it's a perfect piece for a little boy!

weebird said...

impressive!

Erna said...

Hello Cheryl, lovely ornament I bet Caleb will love it...
Take care at work....it's only work
Hugs
Erna

Maggie O said...

What a lovely idea...will you do this every year? Nice to see you stitching!

Hazel said...

Lovely! x

Rebel In Ontario said...

What a cute ornament, I would love to know the designer as I have two boys here that would suit perfectly! Hope Caleb has a wonderful Christmas!

Rebel In Ontario said...

Thank you! And I think I have that issue!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Lisa said...

What a cute ornie, it will make a lovely heirloom for Caleb in the future. I always stitch and ornie for Erin every christmas so hopefully when she grows up and has her own house and tree she will already have enough ornies to make a good start decorating it.